Intentions of the Holy Father for April

Ecology and Justice. That governments may foster the protection of creation and the just distribution of natural resources.
Hope for the Sick. That the Risen Lord may fill with hope the hearts of those who are being tested by pain and sickness.

St Jude, You're the Man!

Today is the last day of my novena to St. Jude.  I am asking him for a full-time job, and for a couple other bleak prospects.  If he doesn't pull through this time, I'll give him another shot.  I hear he's good for it, though, so I am gonna trust him and wait and see.

 

(As a side note, I'd like to point out that I am very grateful for the part time work that I do have.  Thank you, Jesus.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I can throw a prayer or two your way, friend.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Luce!